What is Christianity's biggest problem? Although the Bible is riddled with Historical inaccuracies, scientific errors, failed prophecies, and internal contradictions, there's one over-arching problem that stands out as insurmountable. It's not the problem of suffering or the problem of evil. Check out the video below to learn about Christianity's fatal error - why I'm not a Christian.
2 thoughts on “Christianity’s Biggest Problem”
World Immigration Project.
Dear (IOM), the World Organization for Migration,
it is a pleasure for us to share with you a new world Migration project that will save humanity and immigrants from deportation. The project is very simple, it’s like this: When immigration agents detains an illegal immigrant, they should fill a ticket for him ( with his photo and fingerprints, a unique case number ID attached to his fingerprints) that he should present to his embassy of country of origin, and his embassy will have the obligation to pay the fine and get a passport for the citizen immediately if he has traveled without documents. Now if the immigrant has traveled legally but he had overstay and become an illegal, He should pay a fine, but his embassy will have to pay the half of the fine with their taxes of his country of origin (a traveling taxes paid before traveling) and the other half with the travel insurance contracted before traveling. This is how we will end once for all the humiliating so called deportation and illegal migration. Here are the advantages of that world project.
1) Reduce or end illegal human trafficking.
2) The end of deportation because no human being is illegal, so detaining inmigrants is abusive and considered as modern day slavery.
3) With this project, the country of origin of a person will better control the departure of its citizens and prevent them from leaving illegally. 4) Each country will do its best to develop its own territory create a better local condition for their citizens, so they don’t need to leave because of poverty, and avoid paying a fine for their citizens abroad.
5) End of expulsion policy, the only deportation approved will be for criminal activity and terrorism
6) Finally traveling from one country to another will be truly for pleasure, not for economic necessity, and thus avoid falling into forced labor and modern day slavery.
However if there is massive displacement due to war or genocide, the country responsible for this war must pay the immigration fine and the guilty government should be judge before International Criminal Court for this war. If the massive displacement is due to a natural disaster, political repression, religious persecution, the IOM must intervene immediately so that the immigrants are treated with humanity without fines. We hope confidently this world immigration project will be fulfilled very soon for the good of humanity and immigrants !
(This message is for IOM and all governments on this planet) However, what about you? Do you approve this project? What can you do to support it?
thank you, using exerpts in my blog